- The pump casing shall have material of construction of Cast Iron FG 260 (standard supply), Bronze LTB2, CF8, CF8M, axial suction and radial discharge port, dynamically balanced impeller, steel shaft, stainless steel shaft sleeve.
- The Pump shaft sealing shall be by mechanical shaft seal of Carbon/Ceramic/NBR/AISI 304 construction suitable for 10 bar pressure rating and water temperature from 0 to +90 deg. C.
- The pump shall be close coupled with a totally enclosed fan cooled type (TEFC) Induction motor, with F class insulation, S1 duty and IP55 protection, suitable for 3 phase 415 volts, 1 phase, 230 volts power supply.
- The pump shall have back pull out design so as to enable the rotating parts to be removed and serviced without dismantling the suction and discharge pipe work.
- All cast iron parts shall be CED (cathode electrode deposition) coated for corrosion resistance with uniform coating and controlled deposition thickness of 20-30 microns.