- The pump casing shall be of Cast Iron grade FG 260 as per IS 210 / ISO 186 and have axial suction and radial discharge port.
- The pump shall have fabricated closed type impellers and bowl diffuser casings made out of AISI 304 Stainless steel sheet metal.
- The Pump shaft sealing shall be by mechanical shaft seal of Carbon/Ceramic/NBR/AISI 304 construction suitable for 10 bar pressure rating and water temperature from 0 to +90 deg. C.
- The pump shall be close coupled with a totally enclosed fan cooled type, 2900 rpm Induction motor with F class insulation, S1 duty and IP55 protection. 1 phase, 230 volts, 50 Hz (Standard Supply), 3 phase, 380 – 415 volts, 50 Hz.
- All cast iron parts shall be CED (cathode electrode deposition) coated for corrosion resistance with uniform coating and controlled deposition thickness of 20-30 microns.