- In LCR The pump base and head cover shall be of Cast Iron grade FG 260 as per IS 210/ ISO 186 with inline suction and discharge connection. In LCRI the pump base shall be made of CF8 material, the pump head shall be of Cast Iron grade FG 260, pump head cover shall be of CF8M material. In LCRN The pump base and head cover shall be made of investment cast CF8M Stainless steel.
- The pump shaft shall be made of stainless steel AISI 316 material .
- The Pump shaft sealing shall be of carbon/SiC/SS316 /EPDM material and suitable for water temperature from 0 to +120 deg. C.
- The pump shall be close coupled with a totally enclosed fan cooled type, 2900 rpm Induction motor with F class insulation, S1 duty and IP55 protection, 3 phase, 415 volts, 1 phase, 230 volts, 50 and 60 Hz power supply
- All cast iron parts shall be CED (cathode electrode deposition) coated for corrosion resistance with uniform coating and controlled deposition thickness of 20-30 microns.