- Motors are designed using enamelled copper wire instead of PVC insulated copper wire. Due to this the design is highly efficient reducing power consumption & thereby reducing cost of operation.
- The motors are filled with special food non-toxic dielectric oil, which lubricates the ball bearing and axial thrust bearings. It also offers insulation and thermal properties which increases the reliability & working life of the motor. <
- Outer casing of the motor is constructed completely with Stainless Steel, which reduces corrosion and gives a good overall appearance to the motor.
- The motors are compact and weigh substantially less, which facilitates transportation storage & installation.
- The electric cable of the motor constitutes three-wire removable cable with watertight connector. This facilitates the changing of the cable, if required, without dismantling the motor.
- The motor are permanently split capacitor motors, which do not require the starting capacitor or a starting switch. Due to this the cost of the control box reduces substantially, thereby reducing the cost of installation.
- The motor are designed for a wide voltage range of operation and are suitable for installation in areas experiencing wide voltage fluctuations.
- All rotating components and assemblies are dynamically balanced to ensure long bearing life and vibration free smooth operation.
- The Pumpsets are compact and slim and can be easily installed in narrow wells.
There are no reviews yet.