- The pump volute shall be of cast Iron of grade FG260 as per IS210/ISO 186 standard with vertical discharge port, grinder type vortex impeller with material of construction cast iron, suitable for pumping liquid up to 50 deg. C.
- The pumps shall be supplied with in built radial cutter and cutter ring made of corrosion resistant material AISI 440 with hardness of 55-60 Rc.
- The Pump shall be supplied with double mechanical shaft seal with material of construction of SiC /SiC/Viton/S.S 316 at the pump end.
- The pump shall be close coupled with dry submersible motor, having class F insulation, IP 68 protection, 2900 rpm, epoxy sealed cable entry, with S1 duty for fully submerged and S3 duty for partially submerged application.
- All cast iron parts shall be CED (cathode electrode deposition) coated for corrosion resistance with uniform coating and controlled deposition thickness of 20-30 microns.