- The pump casing shall have material of construction of Cast Iron FG 260 (standard supply), CF8, CF8M, axial suction and radial discharge port, dynamically balanced impeller, steel shaft, stainless steel shaft sleeve.
- The pump shaft sealing will be by either gland packing or mechanical shaft seal suitable for 16 bar or 25 bar pressure rating based on shut off pressure of the pump.
- The pump shall be close coupled with a totally enclosed fan cooled type (TEFC) Induction motor, with F class insulation, S1 duty and IP55 protection, suitable for 3 phase, 415 volts, 50 and 60 Hz power supply.
- The pump shall have back pull out design so as to enable the rotating parts to be removed and serviced without dismantling the suction and discharge pipe work.
- All cast iron parts shall be CED (cathode electrode deposition) coated for corrosion resistance with uniform coating and controlled deposition thickness of 20-30 microns.
There are no reviews yet.